1 . What is a Cookie? What is your function?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on your computer and that allow us to access and store information, or use resources when you access our website.
Cookies are necessary, for example, to facilitate navigation and learn how you interact with our website, so that it can be improved.
Cookies do not harm your computer or browsing device.
2 . What types of Cookies are there?
We use both our own and third-party cookies. In this sense, the difference between the two can be delimited as follows:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer or device from a computer or domain managed by ourselves. Therefore, they are the cookies that we operate from our website for the purposes described in this Policy.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. That is, they are cookies that are on our website but do not come from ourselves.
3 . What are cookies used for on our website?
3 . 1 . technical purpose
3 . 2 . Preference or customization of our website
3 . 3 . Analysis and measurement
For this purpose, we collect information on: the date and time of access to the website to find out the hours of greatest influx and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation, the number of users who access each section daily to enhance the preferred ones and adapt those that may be subject to improvements in favor of user satisfaction or the date and time of the last visits, among others
4 . What third-party cookies do we use?
This website uses "Google Analytics", a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
The information generated by cookies about the use of our website (including IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on its servers in the United States.
Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Disable third-party cookies
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6 . Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those previously identified as third-party cookies.
We will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by law.
7 . How do we store the data?
8. Can we modify this Cookies Policy?
We reserve the right to modify the Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In the event that we do so, we will notify you through the website (for example, through a banner) or through your email.
In any case, we suggest that you review this Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce any improvements, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our website.
9. Additional information
Date of last modification: 08/16/2022.